Terms of Service
These terms and conditions create a contract (“Agreement”) between you and the Family Security Plan Foundation, Inc. (the “Operator”). Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to this Agreement, do not use this web site ("Site").
- This Site is owned and operated by the Operator. The Site and its contents may only be accessed for personal use. No material from the Site may be used for any commercial or resale purposes.
- All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively, the "Marks") are proprietary to the Operator or other respective owners which have granted the Operator the right and license to use such Marks. Any use of content or descriptions, any derivative use of this Site or its contents, and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited.
- The Site contains areas in which additional terms and conditions apply. For purposes of the use of such areas, in the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of such other areas and this Agreement, the terms and conditions of the other area shall prevail. The Operator may at any time revise this Agreement by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Agreement to which you are bound.
- The Operator may terminate your access to the Site for any reason.
- THE OPERATOR MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. THE OPERATOR ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR REPRESENTATIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
- THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE OPERATOR SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, THE OPERATOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. THE SITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. THE OPERATOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS, INCLUDING INTERNET CONGESTION, VIRUS ATTACKS, AND DENIAL OF SERVICE (DOS) ATTACKS.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE OPERATOR OR ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF THE OPERATOR OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE OPERATOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATOR BE LIABLE ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN EQUITABLE, LEGAL, OR COMMON LAW ACTION ARISING HEREUNDER FOR CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, INDEMNITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- This Agreement and your use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. The exclusive venue for any action arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in New Haven County, CT and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Last Updated: September 10, 2019